Green Operations, Sustainability Strategies, Sustainable Production Systems and Supply Chains, Green Technology Management, Environmental Decision Making, Sustainable Development Policies.
- BN3322 - International Operations (Final Year Undergraduate)
- BN303D - International Operations (Apprenticeship Degree)
- BNK524 - International Operations (MSc)
- BNK523 - International Operations (MBA)
- 2006-2011 - PhD in Management from Aston University. PhD thesis title: "Greening Operations: An investigation of environmental decision making".
- 2005 - Master of Science Degree from the Industrial Engineering Graduate Program at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN, Natal (RN) - Brazil.
- 2003 - BS. Industrial Engineering - Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN, Natal (RN) - Brazil.