I teach Strategic Business Sustainability on the MBA Business, Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability module, and on the new MSc in Social Responsibility and Sustainability. I also teach Strategic Business Sustainability on some of the other MSc programmes in the Business School.
- Corporate, competitive, business and marketing strategies for ecological sustainability.
- Theoretical, philosophical, psychological and policy developments for business sustainability.
- Educational and practical implementation of ecological sustainability.
- A systems/scientific approach to sustainability.
- Sustainability issues in leadership, strategy, management and marketing.
- BHM 328 Strategic Business Sustainability (15 credit module) (MSc).
- BHM 341 Strategic Business Sustainability (10 credit module) (MSc).
- BHM 305 Business Ethics Responsibility & Sustainability (MBA).
- Aston Business School, Aston University, Senior Lecturer in Business Sustainability, 2011-current.
- Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, Lecturer in Marketing, 2003-2011.
- Cranfield University, Lecturer in Marketing, 1998-2003.
- PhD in Marketing (Cranfield), 1992.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Sciences (2i) (Plymouth), 1986.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Member of the British Academy of Management.
- Member of the Academy of Management.
- Member of the International Association of Business in Society.
- Member of the Aston Business School Social Responsibility and Sustainability Group.
- Member of the Sustainable Aston Working Group.