Fees by Programme
|MSc Business & Management||£11,050||£16,050|
|MSc International Accounting & Finance||£11,050||£16,050|
How to Pay:
Once you have been enrolled on your programme, you will need to make payment prior to each module start date.
All payments must be made online. Payment can be made here: https://epay.aston.ac.uk/invoice/.
You’ll need to have your Aston login details to access the payment facility. You must have a valid credit/debit card. The accepted credit/debit cards are:
- Maestro UK
- Visa Electron
Your payment will be posted to your account after it has been authorised and cleared. This is normally within 24 hours.
UK / EU Postgraduate Loans
If you apply for a postgraduate loan, you’ll be eligible for £10,000 to pay fees. These loans are available to English and EU students living in England. The loan has the following stipulations:
- The loan may only be used to fund a first master’s-level degree — you cannot have earned a prior master’s degree
- It is not dependent on family or personal income
- Persons up to age 60 are eligible
- Repayment is linked to income after completing the programme (6 per cent over £21,000)
- The loan is paid concurrently with undergraduate loan payments
- The loan has an interest rate of RPI plus 3 per cent
Applications are received by Student Loans England. Loans are issued and administered by the Student Loans Company.