Aston University, one of the best universities in the U.K. is making our world-class graduate business programmes available 100 per cent online for students in South Africa.
The Aston online MBA develops advanced managerial skills, enhances strategic thinking and decision-making, and produces graduates who can affect organisational change. This online MBA programme is perfect for professionals who are ready to take the next step in their career. Gain the ability to think like a leader, make decisions and execute what you’ve learned in the real world.
Online MBA Degrees South Africa
- 100 per cent online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study options - perfect for working professionals
- Work experience counts - entry route without undergraduate degree available
- Join a global alumni network of more than 90,000 people
- Build global connections with peers and future business leaders
Recognised for Excellence in South Africa and Globally
Whether you’re living in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria or elsewhere in South Africa, you can be confident you’re getting one of the best business graduate degrees available with Aston University.
You can gain all this with an online MBA which has global recognition for £18,700 GBP.
Aston University’s Business School is part of the elite 1 per cent of business schools that is triple accredited by the AACSB, AMBA, and Equis:
Aston University Top Rankings
- Top 15 in the World (QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017)
- Student satisfaction score 90 per cent (National Student Survey)
- Aston University is consistently ranked in the top 80 in the World for graduate employability (QS University World Rankings)
- Top 30 globally for International Outlook.
- Aston University graduates report an 82 percent employability rating (Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017).
- Top 20 for Graduate Prospects (The Complete University Guide)
MBA Programmes Built for Success in South Africa and Beyond
Our fully online, accredited graduate business programs are recognised in for developing successful graduates and are priced favorably in comparison with other degrees from similar universities.
By earning your degree online from Aston, you’ll separate yourself in the eyes of potential employers looking for a candidate who is ready work and possesses the real-world business skills to innovate and support organisational success.
Plus our courses are provided 100 per cent online through the Aston Online interface. You’ll be able to continue working and put what you learn to use right away, demonstrating your commitment to improvement and advancement.
Read what our international students from across Africa are saying:
By enrolling in one of these courses with Aston University you will join a global network and build valuable connections with peers, instructors and potential employers.
- "My course is very good and challenging, it’s more than I had expected!" — Sheillah Chimungeni, MBA, Kenya
- "The Aston experience has inspired me and if I were to do an MBA again I would come back to Aston. I call it a journey to knowledge; the Aston experience is inspiring. I have learnt about new ideas, innovation, corporate and social responsibility and a whole host of other concepts." — Ayo Ajayi, MBA, Nigeria
- “At Aston, I met with the MBA Programme Director who gave a presentation about the rankings, the school, and the value for money. That was excellent.” — Farrel Elliot, MBA, Sierra Leone“Studying at Aston has far exceeded my expectations. The support has been amazing, I’ve never felt alone in the dark with no help on hand...Students are able to interact with each other from all corners of the globe, which really gives you the opportunity to expand your professional network. It’s a wonderful programme, and I'm loving every second.” Debbie Rangousis, Online MBA student, South Africa
Build Your Credentials in South Africa and Globally
South African graduates of Aston University Online courses have gone on to take up roles across a number of disciplines. Our international graduates work in a wide range of leadership and senior executive positions in global companies including UBS Bank, KPMG, PWC, General Electric International, and Hyundai Motor Corporation.
About South Africa: International Study Profile
According to UNESCO data, the UK is the 2nd most popular study destination for postgraduate study for South African international students with more than 1,212 tertiary students recorded in 2014 and enrolment numbers growing year on year. (1) An increasing number of students are taking advantage of the benefits of international higher education. As of 2016, 46% of students studying at postgraduate level in the UK came from outside the EU, and between 2000 and 2011, the number of international students more than doubled as students seek to find the best the world can offer for their higher education. The Aston Online Programme can help you leap forward in your career progression while you attend from the comfort from your own home whether you’re in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria or elsewhere.
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa (RSA), is the southernmost country in Africa. It is bounded to the south by 2,798 kilometres (1,739 mi) of coastline of Southern Africa stretching along the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans to the north by the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe; and to the east and northeast by Mozambique and Swaziland (Eswatini); and it surrounds the enclaved country of Lesotho. South Africa is the largest country in Southern Africa and the 25th-largest country in the world by land area and, with over 57 million people, is the world's 24th-most populous nation.
Take the next step toward reaching your goals and achieving your MBA.
Sources: 1 http://uis.unesco.org/en/uis-student-flow