Aston online MBA graduates have the ability to think like a leader, make decisions and execute in the real-world. They put into practice the key concepts gained during the programme and become highly proficient, engaged leaders. The online MBA can be a catalyst for lasting professional success and new opportunities.
- 100 per cent online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Work experience counts - entry route without undergraduate degree available
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Top20 in the WorldQS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2018
- MBA ranked1&3ROI in the UK and the WorldThe Economist 2014
- Ranked37thOnline MBAs GloballyCEO Magazine 2018
- 91%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
Tailor the programme to fit professional needs:
- Global Business:
Learn about the global business environment and how it influences business decisions and behaviour.
Focus on financial management decisions, the characteristics of different forms of finance, and the linkages between organisations, the financial markets and financial strategy.
- Organisational Development:
Gain the critical knowledge and skills to identify and navigate key organisational development issues, including ethics and human resource management.
Gain the skills necessary to start a successful small business or to innovate within an existing organisation.
Build competencies to think and act like a leader. Negotiate with confidence and define the direction of your career
Improve your written and oral communication skills to inspire teamwork and gain insight
Build connections with peers, professors and Aston alumni
- Change management:
Understand what it means to be a change agent and have the skills to lead change
- Ethical awareness:
Develop a total understanding of business ethics and the important role businesses play in communities
Know your strengths and how to communicate them to potential employers. Develop true self-confidence in your abilities