64.5% average increase in graduate earnings.
Business School triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and Equis.
#1 in the UK for Return on Investment.
Online MBA Fast Facts
- 100% online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Work experience counts - entry route without undergraduate degree available
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
Aston MBA Recognition
- Business School has triple accreditation from Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Top 15 in the World (QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017)
- MBA ranked No. 1 in the UK and in Top 3 in world for ROI (The Economist 2014)
- 37th - Online MBAs Global MBA Rankings (CEO Magazine 2018)
- Student satisfaction score 90% (National Student Survey)
To learn more about the Aston MBA programme, such as admissions information and fees, request more info.
Online MBA Admissions
Individuals applying to the online MBA programme must have:
- A good UK honours degree or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, together with 3 years of management experience, or
- If you do not have a honours degree or equivalent, you may be considered on 7+ years management/progressive leadership experience, clearly detailed in you CV
- If you do not have management experience and are looking to enhance your business skills, Aston offers an Online MSc in Business and Management
Contact one of our Admissions Advisers at +44 808 168 5253 or contact us for more information.International Students
International students require an official academic transcript with an official English translation of university grades.
International students whose native language is not English will need to satisfy English language requirements of the University. For further information please contact us on +44 808 168 5253
Online MBA Fees & Funding
- Students from EU countries (including the UK) — £18,700
- Students from non-EU countries — £18,700
You can explore further funding on our Fees and Funding page.