The Aston M.B.A. Online: Gain a Leadership Edge
The Aston MBA includes a personal and professional development programme based on the latest thinking in behavioural science to give you the "Aston Edge".
The Aston Edge programme delivered alongside the core curriculum will develop your skills portfolio to help you become a better performer, achieve your goals and equip you to deal with the big challenges that lie ahead in your future at the forefront of business.
Aston online MBA graduates have the ability to think like a leader, make decisions and execute in the real-world. They put into practice the key concepts gained during the programme and become highly proficient, engaged leaders. The online MBA can be a catalyst for lasting professional success and new opportunities.
Online Distance Learning MBA Fast Facts
100 per cent online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Work experience counts - entry route without undergraduate degree available
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
- Start: 10 May 2021
23 April 2021
Aston University Online Distinctions
Individuals applying to the online MBA programme must have:
- A good UK honours degree or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, together with 3 years of management experience, or
- If you do not have a honours degree or equivalent, you may be considered on 7+ years management/progressive leadership experience, clearly detailed in your CV
- If you do not have management experience and are looking to enhance your business skills, Aston offers a suite of Online Business and Management programmes
International students require an official academic transcript with an official English translation of university grades.
International students whose native language is not English will need to satisfy English language requirements of the University. For further details please request more information.
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Top20 in the WorldQS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2018
- Ranked3rdOnline MBAs in the UKCEO Magazine 2020
- 91%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 82%Employability Rating Times/Sunday Times 2017 Good University Guide
This programme is designed in three phases to build personal and professional skills as you progress through your studies. Its flexible structure enables you to choose which areas of development fit your needs and aspirations, so you can create your own personal portfolio of your professional development.
The three modules are below:
You can either choose to follow a given pathway or select one module from block 2, providing more flexibility to mix and match modules. Block 1 below features the core modules. Note that if you choose a pathway and a project in the same area this will be recorded in your final Programme of Study. Please request more info for a full list of pathway modules. You will study six core modules as listed below:
You can choose to follow one of three available pathways, or you can select one module from each of Block 1 and Block 2. For more information on the optional modules request more information here.