As 2020’s Outstanding Entrepreneurial University by Times Higher Education, creating and advancing new business initiatives is at the heart of the Aston University experience. Whether you're considering your own enterprise or seeking an entrepreneurial mindset, our distance learning MSc in Business & Entrepreneurship programme is designed to give you hands-on experience, personalised support and innovative thinking skills to bring new ideas. Learn more about how Aston’s world-class programme will stimulate your creativity and nurture your ideas.
100 per cent online, part-time
Graduate in two years
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Business & Entrepreneurship programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Creative Mindset: Understand how to implement and cultivate a multidisciplinary approach to organisational ideation, opportunities and challenges.
- Thoughtful Leadership: Practice real-life application of management theory through interpretation and analysis of a range of reports to inform bold decision-making.
- Networking Confidence: Join a global network of over 90,000 Aston alumni whilst working on real-word projects, giving you valuable experience to build your network.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill