Increase your understanding and impact of marketing with ever-evolving technologies. Aston University’s distance learning MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics programme emphasises central theories of marketing and analytics, as well as the ability to think critically and respond effectively when faced with different challenges. You will become equipped with the confidence and skills that drive success in both data-driven and traditional approaches to marketing.
100 per cent online, part-time
Affordable fee of £9,500
- 3 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Best University in the UK
The Guardian University Guide 2020
in UK among Data Analytics programmes [Eduniversal 2018]
in the UK for student experience
in the World for Business and Management studies
in the world for Employability Rankings
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Critical Thinking: Gain a systematic understanding of the main theories of marketing and analytics, including how they drive strategic decision-making.
- Communication Dexterity: Develop a clear understanding of industry trends, traditional approaches and effective ways to tackle messaging in campaigns and initiatives.
- Analytical Expertise: Build confidence needed to practically apply data-driven marketing skills and methods into real-world scenarios and organisations.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business Analytics Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- Current CV
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
A quantitative undergraduate degree is preferred. We will also consider applicants with a non-quantitative degree with relevant work experience or alternative quantitative qualifications e.g. R and Python.
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill