Develop a higher level of expertise required in today’s international marketplace. Aston University’s distance learning MSc Global Business Management programme builds essential economic, managerial and problem-solving abilities to lead on a global scale. Our fully online format allows you gain international exposure and receive a world-class UK degree from wherever you are in the world.
100 per cent online, part-time
Affordable fee of £9,500
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Global Business Management programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Global Vision: Build an advanced understanding of international management theory, concepts and practice among different organisations and markets.
- Problem-Solving: Learn how to practically implement suitable theories and concepts to address a business challenge or opportunity on an international scale.
- Critical Analysis: Gain the ability to discuss and evaluate a range of leadership issues that reflect the dynamism and vibrancy of the global business and management.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill