In our data-driven world, it is essential to understand the tools, techniques, and strategies needed to maximise big data. Aston University’s distance learning MSc Management & Analytics programme combines the management and analytics disciplines to navigate data-supported strategic decision-making from a leadership perspective. You will learn how to harness the powers of analytics while developing the ability to manage and lead in data-driven organisations and teams.
100 per cent online, part-time
Graduate in two years
- 3 intakes per year
- Personalized support for your success
Best University in the UK
The Guardian University Guide 2020
in UK among Data Analytics programmes [Eduniversal 2018]
in the UK for student experience
in the World for Business and Management studies
in the world for Employability Rankings
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Management & Analytics programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Managerial Behaviour: Gain general leadership skills needed to thrive as a manager including effective communication, confidence presenting and creative problem solving.
- Analytical Thinking: Learn how to apply predictive business and financial analytics as well as advanced statistical and marketing models to drive informed decision-making.
- Technical Expertise: Build confidence through hands-on experience with software packages such as R, Python, SQL and their related languages.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business Analytics Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- Current CV
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
A quantitative undergraduate degree is preferred. We will also consider applicants with a non-quantitative degree with relevant work experience or alternative quantitative qualifications e.g. R and Python.
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill