Harness the power of modern reporting and tools to strengthen an organisation's bottom line— and your future. Created for aspiring financial managers, Aston University’s distance learning MSc Management & Finance programme goes beyond calculating revenue and losses. Students will be equipped with decision-making skills, leadership competency and firsthand experience with current technological tools in-demand by today’s organisations.
100 per cent online, part-time
Affordable fee of £9,500
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Management & Finance, students will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Financial Decision-Making: Understand how to lead strategic and financial decision-making within a range of organisations.
- Critical Analysis: Build financial techniques needed to analyse, evaluate and propose recommendations in relation to an identified business challenge or opportunity.
- Managerial Mindset: Gain a systematic understanding of management theory, concepts and practice necessary to lead finance teams within an organisation.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill