Develop a fresh approach to leadership designed to unleash potential at Aston University. Our distance learning MSc in Management & Innovation programme is designed for aspiring and current managers seeking new problem-solving techniques and ways to unleash the possibilities of organisations, teams, products, processes, and services. By tackling a real-world business scenario through applied research, you'll gain the agility and methodology understanding that is immediately applicable in every workplace.
100 per cent online, part-time
Graduate in two years
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Management & Innovation programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Creative Perspective: Practice use of creative thinking, tools and techniques to address innovation challenges in fast developing commercial environments.
- Critical Thinking: Build on innovative and creative methods of thinking to investigate and respond to a range of organisational problems, challenges and opportunities.
- Managerial Vision: Understand management theory and concepts that reflect the dynamism and vibrancy of the global business and management environment.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill