It has never been more essential for leaders to embrace modernisation in areas such as sales and data technologies, automation and AI, as well as the exponential growth of a distributed workforce. Aston University offers a distance learning MSc Management in a Digital Economy programme to equip you with in-demand leadership skills needed to thrive in the fast pace of technology. It has never been easier to evolve and to keep your organisation ready for future challenges.
100 per cent online, part-time
Affordable fee of £9,500
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Management in a Digital Economy programme, you will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Decision-Making: Understand strategic management and decision-making takes place within organisations and the implications of this in a digital progressive economy.
- Critical Analysis: Practice interpretation and analysis of reporting to inform strategy. Gain insight to become ready for the advancements and trends of technology.
- Problem-Solving: Learn theory, concepts and management tools to investigate and respond to management challenges and opportunities within the evolving digital context.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill