I was able to take advantage of workshops to build core skills in teamwork, presentations, influencing, leadership."
MSc Business & Management
89 per cent Student Satisfaction Rating.
Business School triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and Equis.
Business & Management Fast Facts
- 100% online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
Business & Management Recognition
- Business School has triple accreditation from Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- Five-star university (QS Stars)
- Aston has an 82% employability rating (Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2017)
- Student satisfaction score 90% (National Student Survey)
To learn more about the Aston Business & Management programme, such as admissions information and fees, request more info.
Develop Your Business EdgeThe Aston University online MSc Business & Management programme is open to students of all backgrounds and is perfect for a professional looking to get into management. This programme introduces essential management principles and techniques that are broadly applicable. Graduates are prepared to excel in a range of professions and environments, from small businesses to global brands.
Tailor degree to fit professional needs:
- Global Business - Learn about the global business environment and how it influences business decisions and behaviour.
- Finance - Focus on financial management decisions, the characteristics of different forms of finance, and the linkages between organisations, the financial markets and financial strategy.
- Organisational Development - Gain the critical knowledge and skills to identify and navigate key organisational development issues, including ethics and human resource management.
- Entrepreneurship - Gain the skills necessary to start a successful small business or to innovate within an existing organisation.
- Technical: Learn the IT, computing and other technical skills that will make you more marketable to potential employers
- Critical Analysis: Understand financial reports and learn how to write insightful company reports
- Presentation skills: Learn essential communication skills including how to present your ideas in a dynamic way
- Problem solving: Become a constructive, critical thinker who understands the importance of solving problems
- Decision-making: “More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. Indecision is the thief of opportunity.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero
To learn more about the Aston Business & Management programme, such as admissions information and fees, contact us today!
Below is a sample of modules you will take while enrolled in the online Business and Management programme. For a full list of modules, please request more info.
Careers and Outcomes
Graduates have gone on to enter a number of fields and disciplines, including human resources, strategic management, operations, marketing and accounting. Positions held by recent graduates span a breadth of countries and continents. Some examples are:
- Brand Activation Executive — Unilever (United Arab Emirates)
- Communications and Training Executive — Tesco (UK)
- Management Consultant — Deloitte (India)
- Senior Business Analyst — Lloyds TSB (UK)
- Strategic Project Leader — Rolls-Royce (UK)
For additional information regarding the online Business & Management programme, please click here.