89 per cent Student Satisfaction Rating.
Business School triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and Equis.
- 100% online
- 180 credit hours
- Complete in two years
- 9 modules
- Core modules: 90 credits, Pathway modules: 30 credits, Dissertation: 60 credits
- Take one seven-week module at a time: six weeks of learning and one week of assessment
- Dissertation to show the cumulative effect of all your skills
- Six intakes per year
To learn more about the Aston Business & Management programme, please request more info.
To enter the online MSc Business & Management programme, you need one of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University
The programme requires two references with at least one from an academic referee. Applicants must also supply an official transcript of university grades to date and a completed application form.
Contact one of our Admissions Advisers at +44 808 168 5253 or by filling out the form on the page.International Students
International students must meet English language requirements. You may be eligible for an English proficiency waiver, please contact us on +44 808 168 5253 for further information on how you can take advantage of our waiver policy.
UK/EU: £11,050 GBP
International: £16,050 GBP
Funding options are available. Learn more on our Fees and Funding page.