Advance your career as you build industry-based skills needed for success with Aston University. Our flagship distance learning MSc Business & Management programme introduces essential management principles and techniques that are broadly applicable in a range of professions and environments. Designed for working professionals from all disciplines and industries, learn theory and gain confidence as a leader.
100 per cent online, part-time
Graduate in two years
- 6 intakes per year
- Personalised support for your success
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
36thBest University in UKThe Guardian University Guide 2020
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
A Unique Skill Set
Upon completion of the MSc Business & Management, students will develop and refine a wide range of business skills demanded by employers worldwide including:
- Managerial Thinking: Learn the theories, principles, concepts and practices of successful management in national and global contexts.
- Strategic Decision-Making: Develop an understanding of the fundamental aspects of the global business environment that influence business decisions and behaviour.
- Functional Expertise: Gain confidence and experience needed to practically apply all of your knowledge in the working environment.
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
International students must meet English language requirements outlined below or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 93
- IELTS: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill