The Aston University online MSc Business & Management programme is open to students of all backgrounds and is perfect for a professional looking to get into management. This programme introduces essential management principles and techniques that are broadly applicable. Graduates are prepared to excel in a range of professions and environments, from small businesses to global brands.
- 100% online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
Triple Accreditationfrom Equis, AACSB and AMBA
- 5Five-Star UniversityQS Stars
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
To learn more about the Aston Business & Management programme, such as admissions information and fees, request more info.
Tailor degree to fit professional needs:
- Global Business:
Learn about the global business environment and how it influences business decisions and behaviour.
Focus on financial management decisions, the characteristics of different forms of finance, and the linkages between organisations, the financial markets and financial strategy.
- Organisational Development:
Gain the critical knowledge and skills to identify and navigate key organisational development issues, including ethics and human resource management.
Gain the skills necessary to start a successful small business or to innovate within an existing organisation.
Learn the IT, computing and other technical skills that will make you more marketable to potential employers
- Critical Analysis:
Understand financial reports and learn how to write insightful company reports
- Presentation skills:
Learn essential communication skills including how to present your ideas in a dynamic way
- Problem solving:
Become a constructive, critical thinker who understands the importance of solving problems
“More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. Indecision is the thief of opportunity.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero