Students may take their core modules in the order they choose. You may start in any block and take one six-week module at a time. We have a range of assessment tools that complement the module you are studying and ensure that you are meeting key employability skills. The dissertation is then completed over four blocks (six months). Here you will apply research methodologies and financial analytical skills, learnt on the programme, to report on a particular organisation.
You’ll work collaboratively while building on individual strengths. A wide variety of Aston alumni have established themselves as leaders within their respective industries as well as innovators within their fields.
“Aston has been the greatest experience of my life. The cultural diversity has provided the best learning environment for my future success.” — Amica Woo, alumna
You have four blocks (six months) to complete the dissertation.
- 100% online - bringing quality UK education to your doorstep
- Complete in two years; six intakes per year
- Affordable, accredited quality degree
- Flexible study option - perfect for working professionals
- Work experience counts - entry route without undergraduate degree available
- Join global alumni network of more than 90,000
- Build connections with peers and future business leaders
- 5Five-Star UniversityQS Stars
- 82% Employability RatingTimes/Sunday Times University Guide 2017
- Gold Level Small Business Charter Award
- 90%Student SatisfactionNational Student Survey
- 100%OnlineNo campus attendance required
For more information, please fill out the form to request more info.
Applicants must have one of the following to enter the online programme:
- A good UK honours degree in accounting, finance or a related subject area (minimum lower second class) OR
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University OR
- CIMA – 5 certificate papers + 3 operational level papers (E1 + P1 + F1) OR
- ACCA – foundation level papers (i.e. F1 – F9) OR
- Relevant HND
- Two references, one from an academic referee
- Official academic transcript of your grades to date
- Completed application form
International students must meet English language requirements. You may be eligible for an English proficiency waiver, please contact us for further information on how you can take advantage of our waiver policy.
Aston’s Fees and Funding page can educate you on funding options available.